Due to the overwhelming number of model requests we receive each month and the size of our current database (6,000+), we are making a few changes to our modeling program. Please read the new guidlines below.
1. Your photographer must be on the approved photographer list! If your photographer is not currenty on our list, you can submit them for review.) Use Contact Us Link.
*Please Include: Photographer's Name, City, State, Website or FB Page
2. You must be able to provide a minimum of 5 High Resolution unmarked photos per outfit with a copyright release within 30 days of receipt.
3. Your model must be on the approved model list. Your model needs to be able to strike a cute pose and follow photographer's directions. (If your model is not on the approved model list, you can submit them for reveiw.)
*Please Include: 2 Quality Photos of your model (1 Close-Up & 1 Full Body Pose), Child's Name, Age, Size or Measurements, Parent/Agent/Guardian's Contact Info (Name, Phone Number, Email Address) Use Contact Us Link, Photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. In return for Professional Quality photos, you will recieve a discount on your outfit.
5. We will post completed sets that need to be modeled on our website and on our facebook page. If you have an idea for a new set that you would like your child to model, send us a message! (ex. I need a patriotic themed outfit for my daughter, I like the rhumba style pants with the halter top. She is available to model. I will need this by June 24th.)
Note: We will only approve a limited number of requests each month.
***We do prefer outdoor photos, but will accept professional studio shots as well. Light make-up is acceptable, not required.
Sebastian Cruz Designs